Government of Puerto Rico

Registry of Corporations and Entities

Dissolve / Withdraw Corporation   Help

Business entities registered as a corporation, limited liability company or limited liability partnerships with the Puerto Rico Department of State (PRDOS) can dissolve or withdraw their businesses in Puerto Rico provided the business entity is current with all annual filings required by law.

Citizens who are authorized officers of the business entity can file the appropriate dissolution or withdrawal by following simple steps. Payments with American Express, Master Card or Visa will be accepted.

  • Domestic Corporations (those incorporated in Puerto Rico) may legally dissolve.
  • Foreign Corporations (those incorporated outside Puerto Rico) may legally withdraw.
  • Domestic Limited Liability Companies (those organized in Puerto Rico) may be legally dissolved.
  • Foreign Limited Liability Companies (those organized outside Puerto Rico) may legally cancel its authorization to do business in Puerto Rico.
  • Limited Liability Partnerships (both domestic and foreign) may be legally withdrawn.

Specify search criteria then click the Search button.
Standard Search
Results limited to 250 records  
v5.6.12.5 (03)