The General Corporation Law of Puerto Rico, provides that, an entity may convert to be a corporation or limited liability company as applicable, by filing a conversion with the Secretary of State Registry of Corporations and Entities.
To file a conversion for an entity:
- Enter the Register Number or Corporation Name.
- Click Search. System will display search results.
- Select the entity from search results and confirm that you are authorized to file for that entity.
- If no results are found, enter different search criteria or confirm that you want to Convert entity that is not currently registered with PR DOS and click NEXT.
- Follow the step by step conversion filing process.